Ultralight Road Brake from Token:
Accura CNC Alloy Caliper Brake
TOKEN continues to bring innovative products to the cycling marketplace. New for the ACCURA road groupset an all new uniquely designed components with excellent performance and value. The new 7220 brake calipers offer a new patented design that will surely offer the demanding cyclist one of the best brake calipers on the market with incredibly low weight. New Cam-Pivot design increases as the travel rate diminishes, providing braking without compromising caliper arm travel. Thus providing excellent brake modulation throughout the braking process, something standard calipers cannot provide.
Compatible with all current road brake lever systems and cables.
- Unique Patented Dual Pivot POWER CAM Mechanism- Offers excellent stopping power and brake modulation.
- Ball Bearing Pivot design
- All Titanium and Aluminum alloy hardware.
- Beautifully CNC machined from 7075 Aluminum alloy.
- Computer optimized design to obtain the lowest weight without sacrificing braking power.
- Brake-pad height adjustment ratio: 35-50 mm (measured from brake fixing-bolt to brake-shoe-nut)
- CNC machined alloy brake pad holders- Standard wheel pads included
- Black anodized finish with Red Power Cam.
- Laser engraved logo- no paint or stickers to get damaged.
- Patented Design
- Extra Brake nut- 25mm for carbon forks.
- Total Weight: 205g (includes all hardware and pads)
159 Euro (Set front&rear)
Interested? Just get in touch with me: